Sunday, December 8, 2013

Questions and Answers

I get a lot of questions sent to me on my email, which in case you are wondering is shown in the right side menu, and I have to say that it is kind of inconvenient and inefficient to respond to the same question a hundred of times to different people. Therefore I have decided to announce a Q&A.



Here's how it's going to work. If you have any questions at all, either about me or about social anxiety, depression, depersonalization or derealization, please do post them in a comment to this post, and I will answer them at a later date in a detailed fashion in a blog post. You can comment anonymously, so do not worry about embarassing yourself or putting yourself 'out there'.

Love you all,

Carl

1 comment:

  1. I have anxiety as well, and only was even willing to admit to myself within the past couple of years that that's what it even WAS. Oddly, just knowing that "this feeling is a panic attack and not a heart attack" has done wonders for me being able to calm myself down, but I definitely agree with the part where you said that once your body gets into anxiety mode it likes to stay there. Which supplement are you taking as needed for anxiety? I have an as needed prescription but would definitely be interested in something that isn't a controlled substance. I'm glad you are well and that you are going easier on yourself. Take care!! Poly Sabed

    ReplyDelete